Monday, April 29, 2013

Vegan Zombie Apocalypse -by Wol-vriey

 
 
 
 
I don’t know where to start. I thought I had pretty much seen it all and read it all when it comes to the zombie genre. I was wrong. Welcome to a world where zombies live on potatoes grown in human flesh, humans cannibalize those who have had their potatoes harvested, and sex as you know it is a thing of the past, but don’t forget your jar of condom worms in case you get lucky. Not for the easily offended, the faint of heart or those with a weak stomach. The gore and gross out factor is broken up by occasional humor. You won’t know whether to laugh or vomit. If you are a fan of the bizarre, or if you want a change of pace from your usual zombie fare, this is for you. I guarantee you have never seen zombies like these before.
I was given a free copy by the author for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment