Thursday, January 19, 2012

Full Dark, No Stars -Stephen King

Full Dark, No Stars is a collection of four intense short stories with retribution as the central theme. Released in the fall of 2010 in hardcover and audiobook formats, Full Dark, No Stars is a powerful read featuring some of Stephen's most graphic and merciless content to date



No spoilers from me, and no plot descriptions that you could obtain from the dust jacket anyway. To be direct and to the point, I loved this book. Each and every story had me hooked from the start, and I hated for it to end. I simply didn't want it to be over because it's been a long time since I enjoyed a book this much.

I had given up on Stephen King for a while because of a few disappointing book purchases after his accident.. I even began to wonder if he had somehow, in that accident, lost his ability to tell a story. I see now that he has not. Full Dark No Stars is Stephen King in top form

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, Irene. I use to be a big Stephen King fan but have backed away from his books since his accident. I might have to check this one out...

    ReplyDelete